Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Secrets Wild Orchid in Jamaica

I thought that today I would share a few photos from my honeymoon to Jamaica. The resort that hubby and I stayed at was the Wild Orchid, by Secrets.
When we arrived in Jamaica it was so warm and humid. It was fabulous! Coming from dry Edmonton, I was glad to have spent a week in humid Ottawa for our wedding before jetting off to Jamaica.
Following the path below would lead to the cafe, assorted restaurants, and live entertainment. There were many things to do on the resort, and I'm proud to say that I went for a run two or three mornings in the week we were there.
The beach was where hubby wanted to spend most of his time. It took me a while to relax and just lie under a tiki umbrella, but once I did it was wonderful. While on the resort I spent as much time on the beach and in the ocean as I could. The water was salty and warm and full of little fish. We were there at the end of June, just as jelly fish season was starting up. I think I saw a little one, and Hubby was stung lightly by one, but other than that we didn't see any more.